Top Roulette Online Casinos in India
Deposit ₹500 – get ₹500 EXTRA rupees to play with!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Get up to ₹90,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- Paytm & Google Pay
- UPI Mobile payment available
Deposit ₹1000 get ₹2000 bonus
- Instant deposit & withdrawal w. NetBanking
- Awarded & safe casino & sportsbook
- Minimum deposit ₹500
Get up to ₹20,000 EXTRA to play with + ₹5,000 in Free Bets!
- Paytm & G-Pay through Net Banking
- Local Indian brand
- Roulette, Teen Patti & Andar Bahar games
What is Evolution Dual Play Roulette?
Evolution Gaming is a trusted provider of numerous high-quality games, including several live options. Especially if you’re a fan of roulette, you’ll be spoiled for choice of innovative takes on casino classics like American roulette.
Evolution Dual Play uses an American board, so it follows the rules of the American game. This means there is both a “0” and “00” space on the board, which tips the odds and edge more in the house’s favor. It also introduces the option of placing a “Five Bet,” which is a wager on 00, 0, 1, 2, and 3. As long as you’re familiar with the wheel and your wagering options, you’ll have no problem tweaking your roulette strategy for Evolution Dual Play.
The basic roulette rules
The most important roulette rules for this game are to place wagers before the croupier calls for no more bets and to stay within the minimum and maximum wagering requirements for the game. Outside of understanding all the ways you can place wagers, roulette is a straightforward game. Even when you’re playing multiple tables, the game is exciting, fast-paced, and welcoming to novices and experts.
American roulette — and thus Evolution Dual Play — has two different types of wagering: inside and outside bets. The former are those placed on the red and black numbers on the table. The latter goes into the pockets outside of the checkered part of the board. Though these are two simple categories, they offer numerous ways to bet.
Even if you’re brand new to roulette, you know that you can place chips on a number and win if the ball stops where you guessed. This is a single number or straight bet, but it’s only one type of wager you can place on this part of the table. These are some of the other inside bets you can place:
- Corner bets: This is a play on four connected numbers. Simply place chips on the corner where the numbers meet to make this type of bet. You win a payout of 8 to 1 if the ball lands on any of those numbers. On European tables, you can place a “triangle” or “triple” bet at the 0, 1, and 2 corners or on the 0, 2, and 3 corners. Since the American table has a 00, you can only make a corner bet where the 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3 meet. This is also called a five bet.
- Split bets: Place chips at the line where two numbers meet and win at a rate of 17 to 1 if you guess correctly. This is called a split bet. You’re allowed to place a split bet between 0 and 00 and will win if either of those numbers lands.
- Street bets: You can place a bet on three numbers in a row by placing chips on the edge at the bottom of the row nearest to the player. This is a street bet.
- Six line bet: This is like a street bet and a split bet combined. You place chips at the edge where two three-number rows meet. You’re betting that the ball will stop on one of the six numbers in the two rows. This is also just called a “line bet.”
You’ll see that the inside part of the table is split into three columns and multiple rows. You can place outside bets, which are the safest types of bets in terms of odds, beyond these checkered numbers in the middle of the table. These are a few examples of this type of wager:
Column bet: On the right side of the table, there are slots labeled “2 to 1” where you can place a column bet. Dozen bet: You’ll also see three number ranges where rows are grouped together as 1 to 12, 13 to 24, and 25 to 36. Any play on one of these number ranges is called a “dozen bet.” Simply place chips on the pockets that read “1st 12,” “2nd 12,” and “3rd 12.” Even money wagers: You’ll see four pockets at the part of the table closest to you labeled “Even,” “Odd,” “1 to 18,” and “19 to 36.” There are also two solid-colored pockets — one red and one black. These are called even money wagers since they pay out at a rate of 1 to 1. You’ve also got roughly a 50 percent chance of winning even money wagers, making them the most conservative wagers in the game.
Location of Tables
Evolution Gaming streams its games from studios in Malta and Latvia. Tables are also occasionally streamed from real casinos.
Key Benefits for Players
Dual Play and other live games from Evolution Gaming are known for their “Favourite Bets” menu. These tables also utilise high-quality video, so you can rest assured that the game will be as close to sitting at a real table as possible.
<h2″>Format & Playing Interface
All of Evolution Gaming’s live tables use multiple cameras to capture all the action and make interacting with the croupier and other players feel like you’re really sharing the casino space. The format and playing interface is simple and streamlined, just like this provider’s other games. The only difference is that in Dual Play, you’ll be managing multiple tables and wagers simultaneously.
Since Evolution Dual Play is streamed from studios and live casinos, few other games can boast the same quality of play and authentic experience. Dual Play in particular, though, is ideal for players in India who want to multitask or those who love standard roulette but wish the gameplay was just a bit faster.