Netent Touch Roulette
Roulette Touch is a type of roulette from provider NetEnt. This is a mobile version based on the company’s Roulette Advanced game. The interface and settings have been adjusted to optimize play on mobile devices.
Top Roulette Online Casinos in India
Deposit ₹500 – get ₹500 EXTRA rupees to play with!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Get up to ₹10,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- ₹500 min deposit
- UPI Mobile payment available
Deposit ₹1000 get ₹2000 bonus
- Instant deposit & withdrawal w. NetBanking
- Awarded & safe casino & sportsbook
- Minimum deposit ₹500
Get up to ₹20,000 EXTRA to play with + ₹5,000 in Free Bets!
- Paytm & G-Pay through Net Banking
- Local Indian brand
- Roulette, Teen Patti & Andar Bahar games
How to Play NetEnt Touch Roulette
Roulette Touch uses a European-style wheel and table, so it only has 36 numbers. Unlike the American version, there’s no “00” on the board. The numbers on the wheel are also arranged randomly, following the design used in European versions of the game. Regardless of which style you’ve played, Roulette Touch will immediately be familiar and is incredibly easy to navigate.
Each round of play follows these steps:
- You place a bet.
- You click the “spin” button to start the game.
- The ball will come to a stop on the wheel.
- If you’ve bet correctly, you’ll see the amount you’ve won.
NetEnt Touch Roulette Rules
Roulette rules are very easy to follow, making it a fun game for beginners who’ve never gambled before. More advanced players will find the same ways to bet in Roulette Touch, so they can download the app and use whatever roulette strategy they’ve developed over the years.
Users can also streamline play through the app’s settings. Enable quick spin to speed up the animations and reduce time between rounds, or use autoplay to repeat a wager over a set number of spins.
Learn all the details from this instruction video about NetEnt Touch roulette.
Touch Roulette Bets
Each round starts with placing a bet. In the bottom center of the screen, you’ll see a wheel of chips you can cycle through to adjust the amount you want to wager. Simply swipe left or right to pick a chip, and then drag and drop it onto the table where you want to bet. The game uses a standard roulette table with inside and outside bets.
These are the types of wagers you can place:
- Red/black: Guess whether the ball will land on red or black.
- Even/odd: Guess whether the ball will land on an even or odd number.
- 1-18 or 19-36: Guess which of these two number ranges the ball will land on.
- Columns: Pick which of the three 12-number columns you think the ball will land on.
- Rows: Pick which of the three 12-number rows you think the ball will land on.
- Single-number: Pick the exact number you think the ball will land on.
Touch Roulette Odds
All roulette odds vary based on the type of bet placed. For example, if you place a red or black, even or odd, or 1-18 or 19-36 bet, you’ll have roughly a 50 percent chance of winning. Though the payout for these bets is low, these are the best odds you can get in roulette.
Other types of bets will offer much bigger payouts but are much harder to win. The longest odds are for a single-number wager. If you bet that the ball will land on the one number you pick, you have a 1 in 36 chance of winning. Row and column bets are higher risks than even-money bets, but they also payout twice as much as a return of 2 to 1.
[single_affiliate_xl title=”Leovegas” ]