Best Google Pay Casinos in India
Fastest Indian Rupees Withdrawals!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Easy Sign-Up and Deposits
- ₹200 minimum deposit!
- 4000+ casino & live casino games
- UPI, Paytm, gPay & PhonePe withdrawals
Indian Casino with Rupees!
- Over 4000 game titles
- Paytm & UPI
- ₹100 minimum deposit!
The Biggest Bonuses in India
- Paytm and Crypto Payments
- Hindi & English customer support
- ₹300 min. deposit!
Best Betting Site in India!
- Paytm & G-Pay through Net Banking
- Local Indian brand
- Roulette, Teen Patti & Andar Bahar games
BEST Casino & Betting Site for Indians!
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- Paytm & Google Pay
- UPI Mobile payment available
Over 9000 casino games!
- Withdrawals in 1 hour!
- ₹300 min. deposit!
- Available in four different Indian languages!
Live Dealers with Daily Bonuses
- Fast deposits with UPI
- 3000 games including Live Casino
- Great VIP Program
India's Largest Game Library!
- Over 4000 casino games!
- UPI, Paytm & Crypto withdrawals
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Top SevenJackpots Casino!
- ₹200 minimum deposit!
- Site available in Hindi
- Hindi Roulette and Blackjack
The Top Rated Google Pay Casino list is re-evaluated by our team of experts on a monthly basis.
Best Google Pay Online Casino Sites
Finding the best online casino that accepts Google Pay takes hours of gameplay and testing by experts, seeing as a casino with Google Pay doesn’t automatically equal a good casino.
Out of the hundreds of casinos you’ll find online in India, we have hand-picked the best Google Pay casinos for Indian players through rigorous testing and research.
You’ll be happy to know that our top casino with Google Pay also ranked highest in our test of casinos with the fastest withdrawals.
Check out our top three gPay online casino sites below!
Pure Win – Best Google Pay Online Casino
Pure Win has proven themselves able to deliver fast withdrawals, making them an optimal Google Pay casino for any Indian player. All gPay transactions are also completely free from fees, so you can deposit, play, and withdraw without worrying about having to pay extra for using Google Pay.
- Fastest withdrawals in India
- 2000+ live casino and slot games
- ₹500 min deposit with Google Pay
Casino Days comes in as a close runner-up to Pure Win as a good gPay casino, especially since they offer a lower Google Pay minimum withdrawal limit to Pure Win; ₹1600 instead of ₹2000. Transactions are free from fees and are processed in a timely manner.
- 4000+ live dealer and casino slot games
- ₹500 min deposit & ₹1600 withdrawal with Google Pay
- Always exciting promotions
But it’s not only Google Pay that brings players to Casino Days. This online casino has one of India’s largest game libraries, with over 4000 games from 47 unique game providers!
Big Baazi is one of the newest gPay casino sites in India, and they have quickly climbed the top lists of the most popular casinos among our players.
Deposits and withdrawals with Google Pay are easy at Big Baazi, and they are also free from any additional transaction fees.
- Low Google Pay deposit limit of ₹500
- Legitimate gambling license from Curaçao
- Owned by the creators of Casino Days and Lucky Spins
This is yet another great casino for game exploration. Big Baazi holds a massive selection of over 4000 casino game titles and ensures that you’ll get the best value for your money by running several promotions for you to take part in.
Google Pay Limits at Indian Online Casinos
|Casino||Min. Deposit||Min. Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Jackpot Guru||₹1000||₹1600||Up to 5 business days|
|Casibee||₹1000||₹1600||Up to 5 business days|
How we rate and review Google Pay Casinos
While more and more Google Pay online casinos enter India every week, far from all are worthy of being featured here on SevenJackpots.
To find the best Google Pay casino in India, we use a strict review process, ensuring that no stone is left unturned and that each casino is reviewed fairly.
After all, offering gPay as a payment method is far from enough when scouting for the best online gambling sites in India.
We use our expertise and our review process to find, review, rate, and rank each gPay casino based on a number of carefully selected criteria.
When rating casinos, one of the first things we look at is how easy it is to sign up. A smooth and fast sign-up process will receive a good review rating, while a complicated one is sure to affect our final score.
The top Google Pay casinos you see on SevenJackpots will have you create an account and be ready to play within only a few minutes.
For a Google Pay casino to receive a high rating from us, they obviously need to allow you to deposit using gPay. And not only that but making rupee deposits using this method should be easy!
Most Google Pay casino sites in India will use UPI to allow for gPay deposits, so it’s a good idea to have your UPI app set up and ready before making a Google Pay deposit.
If we deposit with Google Pay, we expect any good casino to allow us to withdraw rupees back using the same method.
Withdrawing back to the same method is not only smoother but also safer, as it allows us to easily keep our funds in check. To receive a good review score, a Google Pay casino should also process the withdrawal quickly, a couple of hours at most.
Having low limits for deposits and withdrawals is a must for any casino wishing to rate well at SevenJackpots.
Without low limits, players are forced to make larger transactions than they initially intended. We believe that all players should be free to make deposits comfortable to them. This means, low minimum limits, and high maximum limits!
While fees may incur from the payment provider’s side, we believe that rupee deposits and withdrawals at online casinos should be free.
Thankfully for us, most Google Pay casinos have removed fees from gPay transactions. The only exception you might still find is when you make deposits or withdrawals using regular bank transfers.
Safety, Security, and License
We would never recommend, let alone rate, an unlicensed casino at SevenJackpots. Seeing as Google Pay is a well-known payment method, you will only find it at legitimate casinos.
When rating casinos, we look for quality gambling licenses like MGA or Curaçao, stable website encryption, and genuine game providers. Only the very best casinos will receive top scores.
Gambling is fun, as long as it’s under control, something that a Google Pay casino should prioritize if they are to receive good ratings from us.
A responsible gambling-focused casino should allow you to temporarily or permanently close your account, and limit your activities at the casino. Doing these things should also be easy, preferably adjustable via your Google Pay casino account.
Pros and Cons of Google Pay Casinos
Since 89% of gamblers use android phones, it’s more than natural that this is a popular payment method in India, and there’s no doubt that Google Pay casinos are a good choice for anyone looking for smooth payments and lots of casino fun.
But what are the real perks and disadvantages of a Google Pay casino?
You can choose any casino and payment method and you’ll find good and bad things about them. To make it easier for you to understand if Google Pay casinos are for you, we’ve compiled some pros and cons of Google Pay.
- Pay with Indian rupees: India is one of Google Pay’s largest markets, so there’s no surprise that Indian rupees is one of the many currencies available!
- Availability: More and more Indian online casinos are adding Google Pay to their selection of payment methods, making it a widely available method no matter which casino you choose to play at.
- Fast transactions: Enjoy instant deposits and fast withdrawals when playing at a Google Pay casino! GPay is one of the fastest payment methods available at casinos online in India.
- Pre-installed on Android phones: No need to download the gPay app if you’ve got an Android phone. Google Pay is often already part of the apps of a new phone, meaning that you’ll be ready to play at Google Pay casinos in no time, no matter how new or old your mobile phone is.
- Affected by UPI issues: Since Google Pay transactions are done through the UPI payment portal, any downtime or issues with UPI means issues with gPay. Thankfully, issues like these are rare.
- Low transaction limits for high rollers: While a casino may allow for large deposits, the Google Pay app only allows for a daily maximum transaction amount of two lakh rupees.
Google Pay vs. Paytm
Google Pay is a widely popular payment method in India, but the Indian payment solution Paytm is currently exceeding the number of users in the country.
The two share plenty of similarities, and if you are wondering which one to use, we’ve compared them in a smart pros and cons table below.
|✔ Available all over the world||✔ Fully available in India|
|✔ Indian rupees currency supported||✔ India’s fastest casino payment method|
|✔ Pre-installed on Android OS devices||✔ Common at good desi casinos|
|✔ Highly secure and encrypted method||✔ Great useability|
|❌ Not as common as Paytm at Indian casinos||❌ Might be temporarily unavailable|
Google Pay Casino Games
You are spoilt for choice when it comes to the number of Google Pay casino games available at top-shelf gPay casinos.
Indian gPay casino sites will also have unique real money games like Andar Bahar and Teen Patti, some even hosted by Hindi-speaking dealers!
In roulette, the goal is to bet on the number or area of numbers you believe the roulette ball will stop on after it has been dropped onto the spinning roulette wheel.
A game of chance and skill where you’ll win if your hand is better than the dealer’s or if the dealer’s hand exceeds the value of 21.
This simple Indian card game has you betting on Andar or Bahar, where your bet wins if the joker card lands on the side you’ve placed your bet on.
Online 3 Patti sees you play a variation of 3-card poker against a dealer, competing in who has the best hand.
Three dice are rolled to reveal numbers or combinations of numbers. To win, you’ll have to bet on the outcome of the dice roll at the start of each round.
Google Pay FAQ
The minimum deposit when using Google Pay at Indian online casinos varies, but a common limit is ₹500. A small number of casino sites will have a higher limit of ₹1000.
Many top-rated online casinos accept Google Pay today. The popularity of gPay has made more casinos online add the method to their selection of payment options.
Google Pay casinos are known for being genuine and will therefore offer hundreds, if not thousands of casino games! Play the most recent slots, or enjoy live casino classics like blackjack, roulette, andar bahar, and teen patti at a Google Pay casino!
A Google Pay withdrawal usually takes a few hours at most, seeing as gPay transactions are often processed through a UPI payment portal.
How to Deposit
Using Google Pay to deposit is super easy! All your financial details are already available within your Google Pay app, so you won’t have to share any of these details with the Google Pay casino.
While making a Google Pay casino deposit can look slightly different depending on which casino you are depositing, they all follow the same pattern.
Check out our simple step-by-step guide on how to make a Google Pay deposit at Casino Days below.
- Log in to Casino Days.
- Tap the “Deposit” icon in the bottom menu.
- Decide if you want to deposit with or without a bonus (if applicable).
- Select Google Pay in the cashier.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and tap “Deposit.”
- Open the UPI app on your device and activate the QRCode scanner.
- Scan the QR code and confirm the amount to complete the deposit.
- After finalizing the UPI deposit, fill in the 12-digit UTR number to complete the transaction!
How to Withdraw
Did you know that making a Google Pay withdrawal is easier than making a deposit with the method?
All Google Pay casino withdrawals are secure, fast, and easy to make; all you have to do is follow our neat step-by-step guide below.
- While logged in to the Casino Days casino, tap the three horizontal lines at the bottom right-hand corner of the page to open the menu.
- Tap “Withdrawal.”
- Select Google Pay in the cashier. This option is only available if you have made a previous deposit with the method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Complete your withdrawal and wait for it to arrive in your Google Pay account!
Google is a company that everyone knows. Starting as a search engine in 1998, the company is now the world’s largest of its kind, with Google Pay being launched as a payment provider in 2011.
Today, Google provides us with some of the best products in the world, like YouTube, Waze, Gmail, Android OS, Chrome, and of course, Google Pay.
|Location:||California, United States|
|Number of users:||150+ million worldwide|
|Indian stock exchange:||Yes, since 2004|
|Revenue (Alphabet Inc.):||₹1 crore crore (2021)|