Best Visa Casinos in India
Fastest Indian Rupees Withdrawals!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Easy Sign-Up and Deposits
- ₹200 minimum deposit!
- 4000+ casino & live casino games
- UPI, Paytm, gPay & PhonePe withdrawals
Indian Casino with Rupees!
- Over 4000 game titles
- Paytm & UPI
- ₹100 minimum deposit!
Mega low ₹100 min. deposit!
- Withdrawals in 15 minutes!
- ₹100 min. deposit!
- Website in Hindi & English
Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals!
- PROMO CODE: 7J
- Accepts INR & Hindi support
- ₹350 minimum deposit with Paytm!
New Indian Online Casino!
- Exceptional cash bonus offers
- Supports Paytm & UPI
- Over 700+ casino & Live casino games
India's largest selection of Video Poker!
- Casino, Live Casino, Sports Betting
- Supports Indian Rupees
- Crypto casino with UPI support!
Live Dealers with Daily Bonuses
- Fast deposits with UPI
- 3000 games including Live Casino
- Great VIP Program
New Indian Cash Bonus Casino!
- Over 800 casino & live casino games
- Withdraw using Paytm & UPI
- Optimal cash bonus features
Top SevenJackpots Casino!
- ₹200 minimum deposit!
- Site available in Hindi
- Hindi Roulette and Blackjack
Register or Login to see the full listJoin Us
Amazing Selection Casino Games!
- Paytm & UPI
- Casino, Live Casino & Sports
- ₹500 minimum deposit
The Top Rated Visa Casino list is re-evaluated by our team of experts on a monthly basis.
Best Visa Casino Sites
We are proud to say that we list some of India’s best online casinos that accept Visa here on SevenJackpots.
These top Visa online casinos are found, tested, and reviewed by us, ensuring that you have all the best Visa casinos in India in one place, ready for you to explore and enjoy!
When finding the best Visa online casino for you, we test everything from withdrawal speeds to website response times, app download times, game selection, and much more.
The result? A carefully hand-selected list of Visa casinos in India that provide you with an exceptional online gambling experience.
Casino Days – Best Visa Online Casino
Casino Days is our winner of the title Best Visa Online Casino! Not only does Casino Days offer fast Visa deposits, but it’s also one of the best Visa casinos when it comes to playing from your mobile device.
- Cash bonus mechanics
- Minimum deposit limit for Visa is ₹1000
- 100% mobile-optimized
The cash bonus mechanics guarantees you’ll receive the full bonus amount in real money that you can withdraw when meeting the wagering requirements; a mechanic rare for an online casino that takes Visa.
There are also over 4000 thrilling real money casino games at this Visa online casino. Explore the newest slots and timeless live casino classics at one of India’s best Visa casinos!
Big Baazi is a close runner-up for the title of Best Visa Online Casino. This Visa casino has collected some of the best real money casino and live dealer games in the world and presents them to you on a really well-designed website.
- ₹1000 minimum Visa deposit limit
- Always exciting promotions available
- Game library of over 4000 casino games
One of the biggest perks of Big Baazi as a Visa online casino is the promotions! Casino promotions are great for earning extra money, and the bonus offers at Big Baazi are optimal for this, allowing you to wager using your cash balance to release the entire bonus amount in real money!
We’ve placed Lucky Spins in third place in our list of the best Visa casinos for you.
This great-looking dark-themed Visa online casino stands ready with over 4000 exciting online casino games for you to try out, and a legitimate Curaçao gambling license.
- 4000+ real money casino games
- Website fully mobile-optimized
- Minimum Visa deposit limit is ₹1000
Since Lucky Spins is a casino that takes Visa, all you have to do to start playing with real money is log in, head on to the cashier, enter your card details, and tap “deposit”!
Visa Limits at Indian Online Casinos
How we rate and review Visa Casinos
When we find great Visa casinos in India that we will review, it’s important that each casino is reviewed fairly and that the online casino that takes Visa is reviewed on the same criteria as any other casino.
This is why we have created a tailored review process that we use with all our Visa online casino reviews.
Finding, testing, and reviewing top Visa online casinos take time, and our review process ensures that the time is spent covering all important aspects of the casino.
Once a review is done, Visa casinos in India receive a ranking score from us between one and five.
Finding a new exciting casino means that we want to get playing straight away. This is exactly why a smooth and easy sign-up process is so easy.
Without it, we’ll tire, and chances are that we will choose a different Visa online casino or just skip the whole thing and do something else entirely, missing out on a lot of great winning opportunities!
As you can imagine, it’s impossible to rate and review a Visa casino if it doesn’t offer Visa for deposits.
But just offering the method is far from all that we require from a casino looking for a high score from us. Besides offering Visa cards for deposits, the cashier should be easy to find and use, and deposits should be really fast, with funds arriving into our gaming account within a minute or two.
Visa withdrawals are difficult to rate highly, seeing as they are so rare among Indian online casinos with Visa.
While cashouts with Visa are hard to come by, casinos offering Visa for deposits should always have several easy-to-use methods for withdrawals that anyone who’ve deposited with Visa can use.
Any top-rated online casino with Visa at SevenJackpots will have very accessible transaction limits.
This means that you should be able to make small deposits and withdrawals rather than having to make sure that you can afford a larger deposit or withdrawal.
Low deposit and withdrawal limits are essential, as they allow players to choose to make transactions of amounts that are more comfortable to them.
We believe that playing at a Visa casino should be free. What we mean about that is that we don’t think the casino should add any extra fees to your transactions.
Thankfully, most online casinos with Visa in India have removed fees from regular transactions. That said, they may still charge a processing fee should you wish to withdraw funds without meeting the criteria stated in their terms and conditions.
Safety, Security, and License
For an online casino to be able to accept Indian players legitimately, they need to hold a valid gambling licence. All casinos that are scored and ranked highly here at SevenJackpots will be licensed.
Besides a genuine gambling license, a Visa casino will need top-class encryption on its website. Visa online casinos often use the same type of encryption banks use, ensuring that your details are kept as secure as possible!
For a casino to reach those top-ranking scores with us, they need to care about their players, and what we mean by that is that they need to have a sustainable focus on responsible gambling.
A casino with a responsible gambling focus will offer tools to help you gain better control over your gambling, such as self-exclusion, deposit limits, session limits, and self-check tests.
Pros and Cons of Visa Casinos
It’s always a good idea to look at something from all angles before making a decision. When it comes to Visa casinos in India and using your Visa at casinos, you’ll want first to ensure that the pros and cons of doing so align with your needs.
Below is a list of the most common pros and cons you’ll want to consider before picking your Visa casino.
- Very common payment method: Visa is the world’s largest card payment processor, so it’s no surprise that it’s readily available at most Indian online casinos.
- Easy to use: We think you’ve already used your Visa card for other online purchases before, and using it at an online casino is no different. Just tap in your card details, save the details for next time, and you are good to go!
- Instant deposits: Visa cards are great for smooth, seamless gameplay. One of the reasons for this is that deposits are processed instantly. No need to wait for funds to arrive in your casino account; just deposit and play!
- Can be combined with Google Pay: To avoid some cons of playing with a Visa card at casinos (like difficulties withdrawing), you can combine it with your Google Pay account. Google Pay is more widely accepted for withdrawals at casinos online than Visa.
- Rarely available for withdrawals: Indian banks aren’t always too keen on receiving funds from online casinos, which is why you’ll rarely see withdrawals being available using Visa cards. For withdrawals, carry an alternative payment method.
- Long processing time for withdrawals: On the off chance you can withdraw using Visa at a casino, prepare to be patient with receiving your funds. The card payment processor is slow, meaning it can take up to ten business days to receive your funds.
- Higher deposit limits: Transactions made with credit and debit cards costs money for the merchant, in this case, the casino. To control the number of card transactions, casinos often apply a higher deposit limit for cards than for methods like Paytm.
- Higher security risk: Chances are that your Visa card is connected to your bank account. The same account you keep your salary and maybe even savings in. Although casinos work hard to keep your financial details safe, sharing your card details online still carries a risk if your computer or mobile device is already infected with malware.
“I think everyone I know has a Visa or Mastercard in their possession, which is exactly why the method is such a great choice for online gambling. That said, India has a more complicated legal situation than other markets, making especially Visa withdrawals extra tricky. Although I enjoy using a Visa card for casino deposits, I recommend that you have a backup method handy for withdrawals.”
– Felicia Wijkander author and Editor in Chief at SevenJackpots
Visa vs Mastercard
The option to pay using Visa or Mastercard exists everywhere that isn’t “cash only,” and you’d rarely see one and not the other.
This is true for online casinos that accept Visa as well. It’s rare to see a Visa casino that won’t allow you to use Mastercard.
To figure out the best Visa casinos for you, it’s good to understand the difference between Visa and Mastercard.
We’ve created this neat table to give you a better overview of the two.
|✔ Often found at Indian online casinos||✔ Often found at Indian online casinos|
|✔ Supports Indian rupees as a currency||✔ Supports Indian rupees as a currency|
|✔ Runs on the Mastercard network||✔ Runs on the VISA network|
|✔ Instant deposits||✔ Instant deposits|
|❌ Rarely available for casino withdrawals||❌ Sometimes available for casino withdrawals|
Visa Casino Games
With a Visa card in your hand, the world is your playground, and this is exactly the case at Visa casinos!
You can enjoy the full library of Visa casino games at Indian online casinos; nothing is off-limits to you.
This means you are free to explore Teen Patti, roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, and more in your search for the perfect online casino experience.
A classic casino game where the winning bet is decided by a ball dropped onto a spinning numbered wheel.
Have your hand reach as close to 21 without going over in this card game played against a dealer.
In this desi favorite, it’s up to you to pick which side you believe will be dealt the matching Joker card. Pick the correct side, and you’re a winner!
This popular poker variation is often played during Diwali, where the winner is the player with the strongest three-card hand.
Using three dice, Sic Bo offers a number of bets based on the value or outcome of three dice being shaken. A popular casino game in Asia.
Visa Casino FAQ
The lowest deposit limit for Visa cards at an online casino is ₹300, found at Blue Chip. That said, it’s more common that Visa minimum deposit limits are around ₹1000.
The majority of Indian online casinos will accept Visa card deposits. For withdrawals, the number of casinos will be less, meaning that you might want to have a different payment method available, like Paytm.
Visa withdrawals at a casino can take up to five business days, but finding a casino with Visa withdrawals is pretty rare, so it’s recommended to have an alternative payment method ready when cashing out.
Visa fees are a thing of the past at most, if not all, Indian casinos online. In other words, the casino will not charge you for making deposits or withdrawals using Visa.
How to Deposit
Making an online casino Visa deposit is super simple, and the process is identical to making any other online credit or debit card purchase.
You’ve got a bunch of Visa deposit casino sites to choose from, and one of the best ones we recommend for any smooth Visa deposit from India is Casino Days.
Check out how to make a Visa deposit from India at Casino Days:
- Sign up to Casino Days, or log in if you already have an account.
- Tap your account balance.
- Choose “Credit Card / Debit Card” in the list of deposit methods.
- Pick a pre-selected amount or manually enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter your card details (your name, card number, card expiry date, and security code.
- Save the card details for faster deposits in the future.
- Tap “Deposit” to have your funds credited to you instantly!
How to Withdraw
The truth of the matter is that Visa casino withdrawal options are rare.
While depositing with the card is easy, you’ll often find yourself having to use an alternative method to making a casino withdrawal with Visa.
However, there are online casinos with Visa casino withdrawal options, like Jeetplay.
Here’s how to withdraw with Visa:
- Log in or sign up to Jeetplay casino.
- Open the menu by tapping the top right-hand corner of the site.
- Tap the “Withdrawal” button.
- Select Visa. The option will only show if you have already made an initial deposit with Visa.
- Enter the amount that you plan to withdraw.
- Fill in any missing details (if any).
- Tap the “Withdrawal” button to put your cashout in motion!
VISA was founded in 1958 and is currently the world’s largest payment processor, followed by Mastercard and China UnionPay.
While China UnionPay exceeds Visa in regarding the annual value of card payments and issued cards, Visa is still considered the largest globally, with a 50% market share of total card payments.
|Location:||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Number of users (cards):||1,234 million (2022)|
|Indian stock exchange?:||No|
|Revenue:||$29.31 billion (~₹1 lakh crore) (2022)|