Top Real Money Baccarat Casinos
Deposit ₹500 – get ₹500 EXTRA rupees to play with!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Get up to ₹10,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- ₹500 min deposit
- UPI Mobile payment available
Deposit ₹1000 get ₹2000 bonus
- Instant deposit & withdrawal w. NetBanking
- Awarded & safe casino & sportsbook
- Minimum deposit ₹500
Get up to ₹20,000 EXTRA to play with + ₹5,000 in Free Bets!
- Paytm & G-Pay through Net Banking
- Local Indian brand
- Roulette, Teen Patti & Andar Bahar games
How to Play Online Baccarat
The reason why Baccarat is such a beloved game is because of the simple baccarat rules. In classic Baccarat, the player bets on one of three possible outcomes:
- Player win
- Banker win
How do either of these outcomes win?
The Tie outcome is obvious; it means that both the Player and Banker’s hand has the same result.
For the other two, it is the hand that comes closest to nine that wins.
- Cards 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 have face value.
- 10, Jack, Queen, and King are worth zero.
- An Ace is worth one.
How a round of Baccarat is played
- You place your bet; Player, Banker, or Tie (plus any side-bets you might want. We’ll get to those later.)
- The dealer deals out two cards each for the Player and Banker. (Cards are dealt face-up, or face down, depending on the casino, provider, or game type.)
- The winning hand pays out 2:1.
Now, there are two situations to keep track of that will alter the above round slightly: The two dealt cards adding up to over nine or under five.
If the total value of the two cards is over nine, the first digit of the number is removed. For example, if two-eighths are dealt, the total value is 16. In Baccarat, this is counted as six.
If the total of the Player’s cards is five or less, another card is dealt to the Player.
If the Player stands (has a value over five), the Banker gets another card, IF their value is five or less.
Side bets in Baccarat
The side-bets available to you depend on several things. It depends on the type of live Baccarat game that you are playing. It also depends on the provider offering it.
That said, there are still a few recurring side-bets that you might find at online casino Baccarat tables.
- P Pair: Pays 11:1 if the Player’s first two cards make a pair.
- B Pair: Pays 11:1 if the Banker’s first two cards make a pair.
- Either Pair: Pays 5:1 if the first two dealt cards to either the Banker or Player makes a pair.
- Perfect Pair: Pays 25:1 if the first two dealt cards to either the Banker or Player is a suited pair.
- Super 6: Pays 12:1 if the Banker’s hand totals to six.