Best Deal or No Deal Casinos 2023
Fastest Indian Rupees Withdrawals!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Lightning Roulette & Teen Patti!
- ₹300 min. deposit!
Easy Sign-Up and Deposits
- ₹300 minimum deposit!
- 4000+ casino & live casino games
- UPI, Paytm, gPay & PhonePe withdrawals
Deal or No Deal Live Casino Sites
The great thing about the Deal or No Deal online game by Evolution is that it is available at many Indian online casino sites.
We have created in-depth reviews of several casino sites in India and created a top list. The reviews consist of an analysis of each and every part of the gambling sites like their casino game catalog, availability of trusted payment providers like Paytm and PhonePe, customer service response time, and withdrawal speeds.
Below is a top list of Indian casinos that offer Evolutions Deal or No Deal online games.
How to play Deal or No Deal Live
Deal or No Deal Live is a very innovative live casino game. This means that you as a player can engage in the game as it progresses. Still, it is very easy to play Deal or No Deal online!
Compared to Andar Bahar, where you just bet and watch as the cards are dealt, Deal or No Deal has a number of steps in which you can make choices.
- QualificationTo play Deal or No Deal live you need to move ahead into the main act by qualifying for it. During the qualification round, a wheel is spun where you must land three golden sections within a marked area to qualify for the rest of the game. There are three different modes in which to spin this wheel; Normal, Easy, and Very Easy. Normal mode will be spun at face value and provides no specific advantage. Easy mode will lock one of the three sections at the price of 3x your initial bet. Very easy mode locks two out of three sections at the price of 9x your initial bet.
- (optional): Topping up the briefcaseIf you want to increase the amount of Deal or No Deal briefcases, now’s your chance! Select the briefcase you wish to increase, and choose your bet amount. Once ready, spin the Deal or No Deal game wheel to see the amount that is added to the briefcase. This feature can be repeated as well!
- The Main GameAlright, we’re at the main event of Deal or No Deal live! The goal here is to win the money in the last briefcase or take the banker’s offer. Briefcases are opened to reveal numbers. The briefcases corresponding to those numbers are removed, and the banker makes their offer. Here, you’ll decide to take it (Deal) or not take it (No Deal.)When two briefcases remain, the banker will make their final offer. Once you’ve decided, the game round is over, and you can enter the qualifying round again.
Deal or No Deal Live Dealer
There are two Deal or No Deal live dealers or game show people present in the studio. Firstly, you have the main presenter.
This person will guide you through the third step of the game round, explain which numbers are remaining, and the banker’s offer.
A game show assistant is located by the briefcases to open these as the game progresses.
Deal or No Deal Real Money
To truly experience the thrill of this game, you will want to play the Deal or No Deal game for real money. As a matter of fact, the game is only playable with a real money balance.
Playing the Deal or No Deal real money game, you get the chance to take home some serious cash prizes. Play the game well and add a dash of luck, and you might see yourself taking home 500 times your bet in rupees!
Deal or No Deal rules
The rules of a Deal or No Deal game online are simple: Bet to participate in the qualifying round. You have to properly qualify to be able to participate in the rest of the game round.
From your side, there are just two things to keep track of: if you’ve qualified from the Qualifying round and if you want to take the deal or not.
It’s really that easy! There are no complicated rules or strategies to keep track of to do well in this highly entertaining game.
Deal or No Deal bets and payouts
The bet limits on Deal or No Deal live depend on the operator, but the standard limits are ₹100 – ₹4,50,000.
The payout of each briefcase is shown in the table below. Note that these payouts will change if you use the top-up feature.
Mobile Deal or No Deal
Deal or No Deal live is optimized for each mobile device screen and is developed in HTML5.
You can play the game in both landscape and portrait mode on both iOS and Android smartphones, making it easily accessible no matter if you are using one or two hands to play.
For tablet users, the game is optimized for landscape mode to make sure that you are getting the best casino experience possible.
The game is accessible through casino mobile apps and gambling websites alike.
If you miss the tension and entertainment of Deal Ya No Deal, you’ll love to finally be able to participate in the game and win real money!