Best Real Money Andar Bahar Casinos
Deposit ₹500 – get ₹500 EXTRA rupees to play with!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Get up to ₹60,000 on Live Casino
- ₹200 minimum deposit!
- Site available in Hindi
- Hindi Roulette and Blackjack
Get up to ₹90,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- Paytm & Google Pay
- UPI Mobile payment available
Deposit ₹1000 get ₹2000 bonus
- Instant deposit & withdrawal w. NetBanking
- Awarded & safe casino & sportsbook
- Minimum deposit ₹500
Get up to ₹20,000 EXTRA to play with + ₹5,000 in Free Bets!
- Paytm & G-Pay through Net Banking
- Local Indian brand
- Roulette, Teen Patti & Andar Bahar games
Up to ₹30,000 + 20 Free Spins
- INR Accepted
- Fast Withdrawals
- Supports Paytm & UPI
100% up to ₹10,000 welcome bonus
- Many payments options
- INR & Hindi speaking support
- Mobile casino & sports app
100% up to ₹50,000 + 200 Free Spins!
- 1200+ Games
- ₹1000 minimum deposit
- Instant Deposits
Andar Bahar Games Online
Andar Bahar is one of the simplest table casino games to learn today. The goal of the game is to choose which side, Andar or Bahar, that will show the same card value as the “joker” card.
The joker is drawn from the deck by the dealer before the betting starts, after which the bets are placed. The dealer proceeds by dealing every other card to Andar and every other card to Bahar. The side that first shows the matching card wins.
How to play Andar Bahar
- The dealer cuts the shoe & draws the joker card
- The players bet on either Andar or Bahar + any side-bets
- Cards are dealt to reveal the outcome
Winning bets on Andar pays 0.9:1 while Bahar pays 1:1*.
The chance of winning is 50/50 (Andar 51.5%, Bahar 48.5%, to be precise) since there are only two possible game outcomes.
*The payout difference and percentage between the two bets might differ depending on provider and game. Above is based on Andar always being dealt the first card.
Side-bets in Andar Bahar
The most common online Andar Bahar side-bets are based on the number of cards dealt before the matching card appears.
Since the game is played with one deck of 52 cards, the maximum number of dealt cards can be 51, since one card is designated joker.
On the Live Andar Bahar table from Ezugi, you have the following side bets: