Best Bank Transfer Casinos in India
Fastest Indian Rupees Withdrawals!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Lightning Roulette & Teen Patti!
- ₹300 min. deposit!
Easy Sign-Up and Deposits
- ₹300 minimum deposit!
- 4000+ casino & live casino games
- UPI, Paytm, gPay & PhonePe withdrawals
Fast Deposits & Withdrawals
- Fast Paytm, Phonepe and UPI Payments
- Hindi & English customer support
- ₹300 min. deposit!
Indian Casino with Rupees!
- Over 4000 game titles
- Paytm & UPI
- ₹250 minimum deposit!
Asia's No. 1 Live Casino
- Luxurious Loyalty Shop
- Weekly Cashback & Rebates
- VIP Lounge
Over 3400 Casino Games
- Enjoy 200% Welcome Package!
- Weekly Rebates and Cashback
- Exclusive HappyLuke Loyalty Shop
Live Dealers with Daily Bonuses
- Fast deposits with UPI
- 3000 games including Live Casino
- Great VIP Program
Exclusive VIP Club for invited players!
- Casino, Live Casino, Sports Betting
- Supports Indian Rupees
- Crypto casino with UPI support!
Top SevenJackpots Casino!
- ₹200 minimum deposit!
- Site available in Hindi
- Hindi Roulette and Blackjack
Brand New Indian Online Casino!
- Deposit & Withdraw with UPI/Paytm!
- ₹500 min. deposit
- Valid Curaçao license
The Top Rated Bank Tramsfer Casino list is re-evaluated by our team of experts on a monthly basis.
Best Instant Bank Transfer Casino
While plenty of casinos accept Bank Transfer payments in India, far from all of them are good enough to make the top list here at SevenJackpots.
To find the best Instant Bank Transfer casino, we have put our top casinos to the test by making real withdrawals to see how long a withdrawal actually takes.
The results of the fastest withdrawals test help us understand how quick Bank Transfer casinos are at processing payments. These are the three top Wire Transfer casino sites in India.
Pure Win – Best Bank Transfer Casino
Pure Win is an exceptional Bank Transfer casino, seeing as they rank the highest when it comes to fast withdrawals. To use Bank Transfer for deposits and withdrawals at Pure Win, you will want to utilize the NetBanking payment method, found at the top of the Pure Win cashier.
- Top online casino for fast withdrawals
- Minimum ₹500 deposit with NetBanking
- Slots, live casino, and sports betting available
With over 2000 real money casino games in the Pure Win library, you can enjoy playing Andar Bahar, Teen Patti, Dragon Tiger, and other popular games instantly from your mobile or computer device. And that’s not all; the games can be played using Indian rupees!
Another great Bank Transfer casino is Casino Days. At Casino Days, NetBanking, a more user-friendly version of regular Bank Transfers, is the recommended deposit method. Just look for the “INB” (Indian Net Banking) logo in the cashier. Deposits with NetBanking are done in rupees!
- Low ₹500 min deposit with NetBanking
- Over 4000 slot and live dealer games
- 100% free NetBanking & Bank Transfer payments
The massive game library at Casino Days combines games from a total of 47 game providers, creating one of India’s most diverse game libraries!
This online casino also uses a unique casino bonus mechanic that allows you to wager bonuses using real money to unlock real money rewards!
From the creative minds behind Casino Days and Lucky Spins comes Big Baazi, a heavy-weight Bank Transfer casino with over 4000 game titles at your disposal! Bank Transfer, or NetBanking, is the recommended payment method at Big Baazi, making them a great choice for Bank Transfer casino payments.
- NetBanking deposits from ₹500
- Cash bonus mechanics
- New online casino with 4000+ games
Similarly to Casino Days, Big Baazi bonus offers are unlocked as you wager the bonus amount using your real money balance. Once requirements are met, you can unlock the bonus, receiving the full bonus amount in real money that you can play with or cash out!
Bank Transfer Limits at Indian Online Casinos
|Casino||Min. Deposit||Min. Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Casino Days||₹500||₹1600||48h-5 days|
|Big Baazi||₹500||₹1600||48h-5 days|
|Lucky Spins||₹500||₹1600||48h-5 days|
|Casumo||₹500||₹1000||Up to 72 hours|
|Genesis Casino||₹800||₹800||2-3 business days|
How we rate and review Bank Transfer Casinos
Finding a Bank Transfer casino in India is actually not that hard, as most online casinos have the option to deposit and withdraw using Bank Transfer, NetBanking, or Wire Transfer.
That said, far from all Bank Transfer online casinos are good! This is why we have created a unique review process consisting of a number of areas of a casino which need to be reviewed fairly with each new casino.
This review process, in combination with our expertise, will ensure that you receive a fair, honest, and genuine review of all the best Bank Transfer casino sites in India.
A complicated and tedious sign-up process can kill our gambling experience before it has even started. Our review scores are, therefore, partially based on how easy it is to sign-up to a Bank Transfer casino.
Here at SevenJackpots, all listed top Bank Transfer online casino sites let you create a casino account and start playing within just a few minutes.
Bank Transfer casinos are one of the few casino types that, despite not always offering the method for deposits, are able to receive a good review rating from us.
Bank Transfer withdrawals are great for whenever you’ve hit the jackpot in a game or just wish to withdraw funds without going through a 3rd party provider.
We will reward Bank Transfer casinos with good ratings if you can withdraw using Bank Transfer smoothly and when your withdrawal is processed quickly by the casino.
That said, Bank Transfer withdrawals are the slowest of all payment methods, so you should expect a few days before the funds show up in your bank account.
Considering that Bank Transfers often are more complicated to process than other payments, it’s common to see higher deposit and withdrawal limits for the Bank Transfer casino method.
Rating Bank Transfer casinos, we will place our scores based on if the limits are reasonable. They won’t be as low as other payment methods, but they shouldn’t force us to deposit or withdraw several thousand rupees either.
It’s common to have additional fees for Bank Transfers, especially when withdrawing. While most Bank Transfer casinos will let you use the method without paying additional fees, some still do.
We prefer when casinos cover these costs, meaning that fee-free operators receive a better rating from us. That said, it’s important to remember that your bank will pretty much always charge you for making casino Bank Transfers.
Safety, Security, and License
Your security is very important to us, which is why you will never see us recommend an unlicensed Bank Transfer casino.
To even receive review scores from us, a casino should hold a genuine online gambling license from a legitimate gaming authority like the one in Curaçao or Malta.
Responsible gambling tools can make a big difference in a player’s life, as they help to keep the player’s gambling habits under control.
Top-rated NetBanking casinos will provide you with information on problem gambling, and will offer you tools such as time-out, self-exclusion, and various limits to regulate your gambling.
Pros and Cons of Bank Transfer Casinos
When choosing your next online casino, it’s a good idea to be aware of the pros and cons of it. Bank Transfer casino sites may look similar at first glance, but they all have unique features that you’ll either like or dislike.
To help you decide if Bank Transfer casinos are for you, we’ve collected some pros and cons of this specific payment method to help you get a better understanding of how the method works.
- No 3rd party providers: When making transactions using Bank Transfer, you are moving funds directly between your bank and the casino. In other words, there’s no need for a “middle hand” in the form of an e-wallet or payment gateway to move your money through.
- High withdrawal limits: Bank Transfers are recommended by Wire Transfer casinos whenever a player has taken home a big win. It’s often possible to make withdrawals that are several lakhs large using Bank Transfer, something that other payment methods simply aren’t able to do.
- High minimum transaction limits: Bank Transfers are often costly for the casino. A way for them to control those costs is to ensure that players using the method make fewer, larger transactions rather than smaller ones more often.
- Rarely available for deposits: While Bank Transfer casino withdrawals are easily available, it’s not as common to see local Bank Transfers available for deposits, except for those with Net Banking.
- Comes with fees: Bank Transfers are not only costly for the casino but also come with transaction fees on your bank’s side that you have to pay. Even casinos can add transaction fees to Bank Transfer withdrawals to mitigate costs.
- Prone to human error: Making Bank Transfer transactions requires you to enter the casino’s bank details and your own details when withdrawing. Entering long number sequences increases the risk of human error, entering the wrong details, which could result in a missing or declined payment.
Bank Transfer vs. UPI
Bank Transfer, NetBanking, IMPS, BHIM, INB, UPI. There are a lot of different types of transfers that allow you to move funds to and from your bank account, the most common being Bank Transfer and UPI.
And while these two methods seem to be more or less the same, they come with benefits and disadvantages of their own.
|✔ Large withdrawals possible||✔ Free from fees|
|✔ No 3rd parties needed||✔ Only VPA code needed|
|✔ Commonly available at online casinos||✔ Commonly available at online casinos|
|❌ Deposits are not instant||✔ Low transaction limits|
|❌ High minimum transaction limits||❌ Risk of being temporarily unavailable|
Bank Transfer Casino Games
When looking to enjoy some real money gambling, there are thousands of Bank Transfer casino game titles at the casinos listed here at SevenJackpots.
The best thing about playing casino games with Bank Transfer online is the selection! Not only can you enjoy the thrill of slot games, but you can also take a seat at live-streamed tables hosted by real live dealers.
Place an inside or outside bet and hope the ball lands on your number on the roulette wheel for a win!
Get as close to 21 as possible without going over and compete for the win against a dealer in this classic card game.
The popular Indian card game where you bet on either Andar or Bahar to receive the card matching the selected Joker card for the round.
In this Indian poker variation, you compete against the dealer for who has the best 3-card hand.
A popular Asian dice game with several betting options based on the outcome of three rolled dice.
Bank Transfer Casino FAQ
The minimum deposit for Bank Transfers at online casinos in India varies from ₹500 to ₹1000, depending on the casino.
Most online casinos in India accept Bank Transfers! Either through a direct Bank Transfer option or by NetBanking. In some instances, Wire Transfers are offered.
Bank Transfer casinos are no different from other online casinos, meaning you have thousands of casino game titles to explore, from classic slot and live casino games to Indian favorites like Ludo, Teen Patti, and Andar Bahar.
Casino withdrawals with Bank Transfer can take up to five business days to appear in your bank account.
The casino will rarely include fees with your Bank Transfers, but your bank may add additional fees to transactions made to or from an online casino.
How to Deposit
We’re not going to lie; making a online casino deposit with bank account takes a few minutes, and the funds are not instantly credited to your casino account, but it is possible to make one!
To make an online casino Bank Transfer deposit, you need to have a bank account with an Indian bank that offers online transfers. The easiest way to deposit using Bank Transfer is by utilizing the NetBanking feature of a casino.
Follow the step-by-step guide below for how to make an online casino Bank Transfer deposit at Casino Days.
- Log in to your Casino Days account
- Click “Deposit” at the bottom of the screen.
- Chose to deposit with or without a bonus.
- Select NetBanking (INB) in the cashier.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click the “Deposit” button.
- In the external payment gateway, choose your bank and click the button to continue.
- Log in to your online bank account and complete the deposit.
- Wait for your funds to arrive to your casino account.
How to Withdraw
Making an online casino withdrawal to bank account is a smooth way to receive funds directly back to your bank account.
It’s also the preferred method for any large casino withdrawals, as an online casino Wire Transfer withdrawal can be made for very large amounts.
That said, other methods are smoother for withdrawals as they don’t require you to fill in any additional details.
Here’s how to withdraw using Bank Transfer at Casino Days.
- Log in to Casino Days and open the side menu.
- Click on “Withdrawal.”
- Select the “Bank Transfer” withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Enter your bank details as requested.
- Complete the withdrawal request.
- Wait for your funds to arrive!
Branches with Online Bank Transfer
While making a casino Bank Transfer is a smooth way to fund your casino account without having to use any 3rd party payment portals, far from all banks in India offer this method.
Even fewer offer the method for transactions going to casino websites. The below list shows some Indian banks with which you can make casino Bank Transfers.
Always check the availability with your bank if you are unsure of their availability for casino deposits and withdrawals.
- Bank of Baroda Corporate
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Yes Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indusind Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank Ltd
- KarurVysya Bank
- Ratnakar Bank (RBL Bank)
- South Indian Bank
- Union Bank of India