Best Mastercard Casinos in India
Fastest Indian Rupees Withdrawals!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Lightning Roulette & Teen Patti!
- ₹300 min. deposit!
Easy Sign-Up and Deposits
- ₹300 minimum deposit!
- 4000+ casino & live casino games
- UPI, Paytm, gPay & PhonePe withdrawals
Fast Deposits & Withdrawals
- Fast Paytm, Phonepe and UPI Payments
- Hindi & English customer support
- ₹300 min. deposit!
Indian Casino with Rupees!
- Over 4000 game titles
- Paytm & UPI
- ₹250 minimum deposit!
Asia's No. 1 Live Casino
- Luxurious Loyalty Shop
- Weekly Cashback & Rebates
- VIP Lounge
Over 3400 Casino Games
- Enjoy 200% Welcome Package!
- Weekly Rebates and Cashback
- Exclusive HappyLuke Loyalty Shop
Live Dealers with Daily Bonuses
- Fast deposits with UPI
- 3000 games including Live Casino
- Great VIP Program
Exclusive VIP Club for invited players!
- Casino, Live Casino, Sports Betting
- Supports Indian Rupees
- Crypto casino with UPI support!
Top SevenJackpots Casino!
- ₹200 minimum deposit!
- Site available in Hindi
- Hindi Roulette and Blackjack
Brand New Indian Online Casino!
- Deposit & Withdraw with UPI/Paytm!
- ₹500 min. deposit
- Valid Curaçao license
The Top Rated Mastercard Casino list is re-evaluated by our team of experts on a monthly basis.
Best Mastercard Casino Sites
Although Mastercard is a well-used method for online payments across the globe, finding the best Mastercard casinos for Indian players is not an easy feat!
We use our expertise, time, and effort to ensure that our list of online casinos that accept Mastercard only contains the very best gambling sites for you.
Part of our hunt for the best Mastercard casino online involves testing casinos for fastest withdrawals, game selection, variety of payment methods, and overall website useability.
Out of our listed casinos, these are the three top casinos with Mastercard.
Casino Days – Best Mastercard Casino
Casino Days grabs our top position for the best online casino that accepts Mastercard. This is a Mastercard casino online that continues to impress us with their evergrowing selection of casino games and for having one of the smoothest cashiers in the industry.
- Minimum Mastercard deposit is ₹1000
- Runs exciting casino promotions
- Cash bonus mechanic with guaranteed bonuses
The 4000+ large library of casino games at Casino Days holds everything you could ever wish for when playing casino games online. This Mastercard casino offers everything from timeless live casino tables like roulette and blackjack to brand-new slots.
Big Baazi is one of our top Mastercard casinos due to their big selection of slots and live casino games. Their website is tailored for Indian players, making this Mastercard casino online perfect for desi gambling fun.
- Deposit with Mastercard from ₹1000
- Has a game library of more than 4000 games
- Holds a genuine Curaçao gambling license
This Mastercard casino online stands ready with instant Mastercard deposits, 100% free from fees. All you have to do is decide how much money you wish to deposit, enter your card details, and tap the deposit button to be ready to play with real money.
Lucky Spins is a Mastercard casino hot off the press in India.
This top-quality Mastercard casino online holds a genuine Curaçao gambling license, a slick website design, and a huge selection of casino games.
- 100% mobile-optimized website
- Over 4000 online casino games
- ₹1000 minimum Mastercard deposit limit
Looking for an online casino that accepts Mastercard and at the same time delivers a smooth, dark design? Then Lucky Spins is a perfect choice.
To play using real money, all you have to do is open the Lucky Spins cashier, enter your Mastercard details, and tap “Deposit.” Your funds are with you instantly!
Mastercard Limits at Indian Online Casinos
How we rate and review Mastercard Casinos
Mastercard casinos need to deliver far more than just Mastercard as an option in their cashier for us to review and rate them well.
We look at a number of different aspects of Mastercard casinos in India, following our unique review process tailored for Indian online casinos.
Thanks to this process, we are able to review several Mastercard casino sites, each with its own special features, and still ensure that the final review score is honest and fair in relation to the other casinos we have reviewed.
Our full casino review takes hours, and once we have left no stone unturned, we give the casino a rating between one and five, with five being the highest possible.
When you have found the best Mastercard casino for you, you’d want to get playing, right? Well, that’s exactly why we put so much weight into the sign-up process of online casinos in our review process.
A complicated and tedious process will make us lose interest and pick another casino! Therefore, all our top-ranked casinos with Mastercard will have you signed up and ready to play in a few minutes at most.
For a Mastercard casino to be rated at all by us, it needs to offer Mastercard as a payment option in their cashier.
And not only that, but they also need to make it easy for you to make Mastercard deposits! In other words, the cashier should be just a click away and designed so that you can make your deposit and start playing within a minute or two.
When it comes to withdrawals with Mastercard at casinos, rating the casino based on this is tricky, as most Mastercard casinos won’t actually offer Mastercard for withdrawals.
As you can imagine, this does bring our rating score down in this aspect for Indian casinos. However, you should still be able to easily make withdrawals using a different payment method without issues.
Any Indian adult should be able to enjoy playing at a Mastercard online casino. This is why casinos with low minimum deposit and withdrawal limits receive good review scores from us!
The lower the limits, the easier it is for you to deposit and withdraw amounts that are comfortable to you and fit your budget better.
Although a casino offering Mastercard has to pay fees for each Mastercard transaction made, we don’t think the casino should ask their players to pay for them.
Casinos make enough money to cover these fees, so a highly-rated Mastercard casino will allow you to deposit and withdraw freely, with no added costs.
Just make sure to always meet the terms and conditions for withdrawals for a casino before requesting a withdrawal.
Safety, Security, and License
Any legitimate casino will hold a valid gambling license. Here at SevenJackpots, it’s a requirement to be reviewed and rated at all!
All the best Mastercard casinos hold genuine gambling licenses, as well as state-of-the-art website encryption to keep your details secure.
You’ll never see us give a high rating to an unlicensed casino!
Any good Mastercard casino will care about their player’s well-being. This is where responsible gambling comes in.
Responsible gambling is a concept that all top-ranked casinos here at SevenJackpots take seriously, as it provides you with tools to help you keep your gambling under control. RG tools can include self-exclusion, various limits, reality checks, and self-assessment tests.
Pros and Cons of Mastercard Casinos
Before deciding on a Mastercard casino online, it’s a good idea to know the pros and cons of said Mastercard casino.
While all the best Mastercard casinos do their utmost to keep you and your details secure, using Mastercard as your preferred payment method has its ups and downs.
Always know that an online casino that takes Mastercard will also accept a number of other methods as well. You just have to decide which one you’d like to use.
- Very common payment method: Mastercard is available at over 30 million merchants globally, so it’s no surprise that you’ll find Mastercard casinos in India. Most established online casinos will allow you to deposit using Mastercard.
- Easy to use: Using a Mastercard at a casino is easy, as all you need to do is enter the card details with your first deposit. After that, your details are saved within your Mastercard casino account, making deposits quick and simple.
- Instant deposits: When depositing using Mastercard, as long as you have sufficient funds on your card, you’ll receive the money in your casino account instantly.
- Can be combined with Google Pay: While merging your Mastercard card with Google Pay makes it a different payment method at a casino, it’s a great way to circumvent any limitations direct transactions with a Mastercard would otherwise bring.
- Rarely available for withdrawals: Due to Indian banks being reluctant to accept funds from online casinos, Mastercard casino sites won’t be able to offer the method for withdrawals, and you’ll be forced to use an alternative method instead.
- Long processing time for withdrawals: On the rare occasion that you’ll be able to withdraw using Mastercard at a casino, Mastercard withdrawals are some of the slowest of all payment methods and can take anything from three to ten business days.
- Higher deposit limits: Due to processing fees paid by the merchant, Mastercard deposit limits are usually higher than other deposit methods, meaning that you will have to make larger deposits than you would if you’d use a method like Paytm.
- Higher security risk: Since your Mastercard is directly connected to your bank account, having your card details end up in the wrong hands could be detrimental. While Mastercard casinos do everything they can to keep your personal and financial details safe, fraudsters could still gain access to your card details in alternative ways.
Mastercard vs VISA
When did you last visit a shop or website that accepted Visa but not Mastercard? As a matter of fact, any online casino that takes Mastercard will also take Visa cards.
The truth is that most people don’t really reflect much over if they’ve got a Mastercard or Visa in their wallet simply because they haven’t ever had to.
When choosing the best Mastercard casinos for you, you might still want to compare the cards to see if a Mastercard casino is your best choice.
|✔ Common at Indian online casinos||✔ Common at Indian online casinos|
|✔ Supports Indian rupees as a currency||✔ Supports Indian rupees as a currency|
|✔ Runs on the Mastercard network||✔ Runs on the VISA network|
|✔ Instant deposits||✔ Instant deposits|
|❌ Rarely available for casino withdrawals||❌ Sometimes available for casino withdrawals|
Mastercard Casino Games
Just as Mastercard opens you up to a world of possibilities both online and offline, Mastercard casinos offer you a world of casino games!
The selection of Mastercard casino games is just as wide and exciting as for any other payment method. From timeless classics like roulette and blackjack to local favorites such as Teen Patti, Dragon Tiger, and Andar Bahar.
Place your bet, drop the ball, and see which of the numbered slots on the roulette wheel will be the winning one as the ball stops!
Hit, Stand, Split, or Double Down? The choice is yours as you play against the dealer in getting the hand closest to 21 without going over.
Pick your side and wait for the card matching the pre-selected joker card to be dealt to either Andar or Bahar in this Indian card game classic!
Popular during Diwali and Janmashtami, Teen Patti is the Indian poker variant that has you creating the best 3-card hand to take home the prize.
This popular Asian dice game rolls three dice, where you win if you manage to predict the numbers or values that will show face up as the dice land!
How to Deposit
Making a Mastercard casino deposit is super easy, as the process is identical to making any online purchase using a credit card.
You have plenty of casino sites to choose from when making your Mastercard deposit from India.
Seeing as most Mastercard deposit casino sites use the same process for deposits, we’ll give you a step-by-step guide below from one of our favorite Mastercard casinos, Casino Days:
- Log in to your Casino Days account and tap on your account balance.
- In the list of deposit methods, choose “Credit Card / Debit Card.”
- Choose or enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter the card number, the name on the card*, the card’s expiry date, and its security code.
- If this is your first time using the card, you have the option of saving the card details for faster future deposits.
- Tap “Deposit.”
*Always use a Mastercard that belongs to you. Using someone else’s card might result in the permanent closure of your casino account!
How to Withdraw
Seeing as casinos to withdraw with Mastercard in India are very limited, we recommend that you keep an alternative payment method handy.
That way, you’ll have a much wider selection of online casinos to choose from rather than being limited to the ones with Mastercard casino withdrawal options.
That said, if you find yourself at a casino with Mastercard India withdrawal methods, like Jeetplay, for example, here’s how to withdraw:
- Sign up or log in to your Jeetplay account.
- Open the side menu from the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Tap “Withdrawal.”
- Make sure to select Mastercard. To withdraw with Mastercard, you need to have first made a deposit with the method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Make sure that all other requested details are filled in.
- Tap “Withdrawal” to start the withdrawal process!
The minimum deposit possible with Mastercard is ₹300 at Blue Chip casino, but the most common minimum Mastercard deposit is ₹1000.
Most online casinos in India will accept Mastercard for deposits, but unfortunately, due to issues with Indian banks, withdrawing back to a Mastercard card is very rare.
Seeing as almost no Indian casino online offers Mastercard withdrawals, you will have to use an alternative method for your casino withdrawal. Mastercard withdrawals, when available, take up to five business days.
There vast majority of all Indian online casinos have scrapped Mastercard fees, meaning there are no fees involved when making Mastercard deposits or withdrawals at gambling sites.
Mastercard was founded in 1966 and is the second-largest payment-processing corporation in the world.
While Mastercard isn’t issuing cards themselves, they process payments between merchant banks and the banks that issue the cards.
This makes Mastercard slightly different than other Indian payment providers such as Paytm and Google Pay.
|Location:||Purchase, New York, USA|
|Number of users (cards):||725 million (2021)|
|Indian stock exchange?:||No|
|Revenue:||$18.99 billion (~₹1 lakh crore) (2021)|