Tips to Win More with SevenJackpots
Besides using our game guides to improve your gameplay, there are a few other ways that you can make sure to keep the odds in your favor.
Of course, in the end, casino games are based on luck, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t level the playing field.
Play what you know, or learn how to play
A handful of casino games depend on you to understand the game for you to play with the best winning chances possible.
For example, sitting down to play Blackjack without knowing basic strategy will be disastrous for your bankroll.
Play games you are comfortable with or check out our online casino games guide to master the game before you play.
Don’t let your feelings play you
Did you know that a poker face goes beyond just showing off a calm exterior?
We know that it can be frustrating to lose, and exhilarating to win, but don’t let your feelings get the upper hand!
Keeping your feelings in check and playing with a comfortable betting limit is the best way to make the most out of your bankroll.
Trust us, the last thing you want is to gamble it all away, no matter if it’s done out of anger or joy.
Pick the right casino for you
Not all online casinos are created equal. And there’s no such thing as a standard casino for a “standard” player.
Check out the online casino sites listed here at SevenJackpots. We’ve thoroughly reviewed each one to find all their strengths and weaknesses.
The type of casino will depend on if you are looking for slots, table games, or a large welcome bonus.
Use a payment method with perks
Did you know that some payment methods work in your favor, even outside of the casino?
Methods such as Paytm and MuchBetter each have their loyalty schemes that give you points and perks for each transaction.
Making use of these for your gambling gives you perks in real life, such as exclusive offers and cashbacks!
Make use of bonuses and promotions
And speaking of offers, making use of the ones available at a casino can give you a huge advantage when playing!
Gambling sites are not shy when it comes to offers and giveaways, and playing a specific game or table during a set time frame may even give you chances on extra winnings!
Keep your eyes peeled for the latest promotions here at SevenJackpots.
The Do’s & Don’ts of Casino Gambling
Do’s when gambling:
- Know the Rules
- Use a Strategy
- Keep a Bankroll
- Play for Entertainment
- Know when to quit
Don’ts when gambling:
- Chase losses
- Let emotions decide your next move
- Play under the influence
- Use “hacks” or “guaranteed-win” strategies
- Be rude to dealers or other players
Let’s put things straight; there are no secret hacks, tips, tricks, or strategies that will make you win over and over again.
Countless people state to have the “secret” to online casinos. A secret that can be yours for a small fee. These are scams, don’t fall for them.
Check out these common casino myths so that, next time that someone states something too good to be true, you’ll already know it’s fake.
- Changing the outcome – Casinos can’t change the outcome. Games run with advanced Random Number Generators, or with the use of professional live dealers. All games are regularly audited to ensure they are fair.
- Larger bets win more often – Except for a few slots that state that a higher bet increases winning probability, this is false. Any bet amount has the same chance of winning.
- If you’ve lost for a while, you’re about to win big – This theory, also known as “Gambler’s Fallacy,” or the “d’Alembert strategy,” is based on the idea that if one type of result has happened, the opposite is bound to happen to keep “balance.” There’s nothing that supports this claim, and it will most likely just make you lose your whole bankroll.
- Using a strategy will, in the long-run, make you win more – In the majority of cases, strategies will not remove the fact that the house always has the edge over the game. Yes, some strategies can bring the RTP (Return to Player) over 100%, eliminating the house edge, but this only lasts for a short period and is still just a theoretical number.