How to find a game in casino lobbies
Online casinos in India hold hundreds, sometimes thousands of casino games, from slots and RNG tables to live dealer games, scratchcards, bingo, and more.
Game libraries like these can be overwhelming when looking for a particular game, which is exactly why we’ve created this easy guide on how to find a game in an online casino!
If you already know what game you want to play, the fastest way to find it at an online casino is to search for it.
To search for a game, you’ll want to locate the casino’s search function. It’s usually found at the top of the page, easily recognized by the magnifying glass icon.
Tap the icon, and enter the name of the game you are looking for. As you type, you’ll be presented with game suggestions that match what you write.
Entering the full name of the game will result in a small selection of games that hold that name. Simply tap your game, and start playing!
- Pros: Let’s you find the exact game you wish to play fast.
- Cons: Requires you to know the name of the game.
Step-by-step how to search for a game:
- STEP 1: When logged in, tap the magnifying glass.
- STEP 2: Enter the name of the game you wish to play.
- STEP 3: Tap the game you wish to play from the seach results to start playing!
Search by Game Provider
If you’re rather looking for a specific style of game, searching for games from a specific game provider is a great option!
This time, instead of entering the name of a game, you’ll enter the game provider’s name into the search feature.
For casinos that offer this option, you will be presented with all games available from that provider.
- Pros: Let’s you browse the full selection from a specific game provider.
- Cons: Requires you to know the names of game providers, as well as recognize the game design style of providers.
Step-by-step how to search for a game provider:
- STEP 1: When logged in, tap the search feature icon.
- STEP 2: Enter the game provider from which you would like to play games from.
- STEP 3: Tap the game of interest, place your bets, and start playing!
Any player who wants a good time playing a high-quality game with plenty of chances to win should pick a game from the “Popular” game category!
A common category amongst online casinos, this category contains the most popular games from their library.
And, as you might’ve already figured out, the most popular games are often popular because they have exciting features or are known to pay big prizes!
- Pros: You’re guaranteed to pick a good, quality game.
- Cons: You’ll miss out on “hidden gems” that didn’t make the popular category.
By Game Category
Game categories split a casino’s game selection up in larger chunks of games that share similar features.
Common game categories are “New,” “Popular,” “Slots,” “Live Casino,” “Jackpots,” “Scratchcards,” and “Table Games,” but there are many more categories to explore!
While some gambling sites only use the categories above, others add additional categories for more unique selections:
- Feature Buy
- Epic Wins over 10,000x
- Pros: Get a nice overview of all available game variations for the game type you wish to play.
- Cons: Eliminates all other types of games other than the one in the category.
What to expect from different categories
Larger game categories like “Slots” or “Live Casino” usually have sub-categories of their own. This makes it a lot easier for you to find game variations within the same game type.
Sub-categories are common with live dealer games, as many game providers offer the same game type, or offer a variation of a game type.
A roulette game category will collect all roulette games in one place.
This means that you’ll be able to browse between classic roulette tables, as well as variations such as Live Lightning Roulette, Hindi Roulette, Roulette 8 – Indian Roulette, Mega Roulette, Double Ball Roulette, and more.
A Blackjack game category will offer you a wide selection of Blackjack games and Blackjack variations, giving you a nice overview over your options.
Since traditional Blackjack tables have a limited number of seats, you’ll often find a large number of numbered tables within the Blackjack category.
The online live version of Teen Patti is growing by the day, with new exciting variations of the game being released.
The Teen Patti category will hold the classic live dealer Teen Patti, as well as variations such as Bet On Teen Patti, and One Day Teen Patti.
Andar Bahar is yet another live dealer game that has exploded in popularity at Indian online casinos.
The Andar Bahar category holds games like the classic live dealer Andar Bahar, but also variations such as Super Andar Bahar and OTT Andar Bahar.
Using the Filtering Feature
While the search feature and game categories are good ways to find games, they only allow for you to filter games based on one criteria.
A Filtering Feature allows you to filter games using several criteria. You can, for example, wish to only see Megaways slots from Big Time Gaming, with a minimum bet level of ₹2.
You could also filter games based on the number of paylines, if they have a jackpot or not, if they’ve got a buy bonus feature, or other features you’re interested in.
- Pros: Allows you to find games based on several unique criteria.
- Cons: There are currently no Indian online casinos that offer a filtering feature.