Step-by-step guide to deposit with Paytm
Have you chosen your Paytm online casino? If the answer is yes, then it’s time to make a deposit! We’re using Pure Casino (now known as Pure Win) again for our steps, just like in our Google Pay guide.
- Locate and press ‘Deposit’ at your Paytm casino The side-menu, or start page, has the deposit button.
- Insert the amount you wish to deposit Enter an amount you feel comfortable depositing.
- Choose ‘NetBanking’ as a deposit method Choose ‘NetBanking,’ it’s the UPI portal used for the Paytm payment.
- Find and copy your Paytm VPA (UPI ID)Copy it or write it down. You’ll need it in a few seconds.
- Insert the UPI ID into the payment portal Enter your ID number from step 4 here.
- Accept Paytm request Click ‘Pay.’
- Receive Paytm transaction confirmation Paytm will confirm the transaction made.
- Wait for UPI to receive payment Wait a few seconds while the UPI portal receives your Paytm payment.
- Receive deposit confirmation You’ve successfully made a deposit. Now it’s time to play!
Gamble online with Paytm
Paytm is an Indian payment solution, but even if it’s a local one, it’s not easy to find Paytm slot sites. We’ve saved you the trouble of finding the best ones.
We want you to be able to enjoy playing, not having to look for casinos, or figure out how to pay. Here, you have the top sites that let you gamble with Paytm.
All of the sites we mention here are secure, legitimate, and offer plenty of games. Slots, table games, Andar Bahar, Teen Patti real cash, jackpots, roulette, cricket and more. All to maximize your chances of winning plenty of lakhs!
Want to become an expert at using Paytm online? Well, read on, young padawan.
Consider when depositing
Something you’ll want to keep in mind when choosing this method is that secure online casinos that take Paytm for deposits will also require it for withdrawals.
In short: Deposit with Paytm, withdraw with Paytm.
This is actually a good thing. It ensures that your rupees go back to a method known by the casino.
Consider when withdrawing
Withdrawals work slightly different from casino to casino. Some will let you withdraw as you wish, while others have restrictions. Most of these restrictions are connected to withdrawing bonuses.
Depositing with Paytm will have you withdraw to the method again. Simply choose Paytm in the cashier to initiate your cashout.
How do I sign up for Paytm?
Signing up to Paytm in India is straightforward. Simply follow these steps:
- Download the Paytm app.
- Enter your email address, phone number, and new Paytm password as instructed.
- Press ‘create your Paytm wallet’.
- You’ll receive a One-Time-Password to the phone number you entered. Enter this into the account creation process.
- Enter your name and date of birth.
- Click ‘Create account.’
- You are now ready to use your account at online casinos that accept Paytm deposits!
Verifying your Paytm account
This is a payment method that requires all users to be verified. To verify your Paytm account, go to your Paytm profile and click on ‘complete my KYC.’
You’ll receive a list of KYC-centres close to you. Visit the one most convenient for you. Bring your Aadhar card, Voter ID card, or PAN card to verify the account.
Note that the casino might also ask for verification documentation. However, since all Paytm users are already verified, this is rare. Especially when using the method for both deposits and withdrawals.
Privacy & confidentiality
Paytm works under strict IT laws and regulations in India, which ensures the security of your details. Although the online casinos you play at won’t operate under the same rules, European GDPR-laws are as good, if not better.
Paytm (which stands for Pay Through Mobile) is one of India’s largest payment providers. That alone is a good indication of their legitimacy. Since the method is fully integrated with the RBI UPI-portal, there are not many methods safer than this one.
Even the online casino where you’re playing will use the latest SSL-encryption. To make sure that you are receiving the best security possible, only play at reviewed and approved casinos such as the ones here at Seven Jackpots.
Paytm is one of the most convenient payment methods in India today. They offer a lot of different services, and today they work with over 7 million merchants. The company pioneered the QR payment option in India since its start in 2010.
The company is located in Noida in Uttar Pradesh, and the founder is Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
The product is connected to everything, from paying bills to renting vehicles, booking travel and event tickets, and more. It also allows for fast and secure transfers between Paytm users, and using the service comes with a lot of benefits.
Paytm allows for discounted purchases of high-quality products. Obviously, the combination of your casino winnings and discounts is a perfect match. You can even do your grocery shopping through the Paytm website!
Today, the company sees over 100 million users in India alone. It’s also the first payment solution who’s app reached over 100 million downloads in India. The service has even spread outside of the country borders and is now also a recognized payment method in Canada.
As you can see, this is a highly-secure mobile payment solution, perfect for gambling and sportsbook betting. Only established and well-renowned casinos will offer this method.
Make sure to choose one of our recommended operators and sports betting sites for the best gambling experience possible.