What happens if you combine two super-popular games and allow people to win huge amounts of money from it? This is exactly what the geniuses at Evolution did, and the result is MONOPOLY Live, one of the most immersive live casino games to date where you can win up to ₹4,5 CRORE!
Best casino sites to play monopoly live 2021
Deposit ₹500 – get ₹500 EXTRA rupees to play with!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- Over 2000 different Games!
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Get up to ₹10,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- ₹500 min deposit
- Paytm & Google Pay
- UPI Mobile payment available
How to play MONOPOLY Live
But this is so much more than just a lucky wheel. In the MONOPOLY Live game, you’ll enjoy an additional 3D Bonus round shown in AR (Augmented Reality) on the game show floor.
To play the 3D Bonus game, you’ll have to place a bet on one or more of the bonus sections on the wheel; “2 Rolls”, and “4 Rolls.” if the wheel’s flapper stops on the bonus section you’ve betted on, you qualify for the next round!
MONOPOLY Live Bonus Round
Every player will see the bonus round as it plays out, but only those who had placed an active bet on either of the bonus sections will participate in it.
During the Bonus game, MR.MONOPOLY himself walks around a 3D MONOPOLY board and collects cash prizes for players. How many steps he’ll walk is determined by the roll of two dice.
Just like in the MONOPOLY board game, different sections of the board represent different features:
- Properties, Utilities, Railways, and Free Parking have basic cash prizes.
- Houses and Hotels are built randomly at the beginning of the bonus feature, increasing the prize on those sections.
- An extra dice roll is awarded if a double is rolled, except for dice rolled to get out of Jail.
- A cash prize or a fee awaits if MR.MONOPOLY stops on ”Chance” or “Community Chest.”
- Taxes and fees can only be deducted within the frames of your bonus feature winnings, i.e., they can never leave you on a negative balance.
- Income Tax reduces your Bonus winnings by 10%, Supertax by 20%.
- Passing ”GO” doubles all board prizes collected thereafter.
- Landing on ”Go to Jail” requires a double to be rolled to get out.
MONOPOLY Live Live Dealer
The live dealer in MONOPOLY Live is known as a Game Show Host and is the one who will lead you through your game experience.
The host will let you know when you can place bets and will also let you know how the game progresses, both during the wheel spin and bonus round.
MONOPOLY Live rules
The MONOPOLY Live rules are simple and resemble those of Crazy Time as well in the sense that you’ll have to place a bet on the bonus round sections of the wheel for a chance to play the bonus round.
Make sure to place bets on the sections you wish to bet on, and then watch as the game unfolds. If you are placing identical bets on each game round, feel free to use the Autoplay feature.
MONOPOLY Live bets and payouts
In this game, you are able to place bets between ₹10 and ₹1,00,000 for the chance of winning up to ₹4,5 crore!
The sections 1, 2, 5, and 10 on the wheel equal the payout, so a 1-segment pays 1:1, a 2 segment pays 2:1, and so on.
A CHANCE segment on the wheel will pay a random cash prize, or a multiplier, while the Bonus feature pays up to the max ₹4,50,00,000.
Mobile MONOPOLY Live
MONOPOLY Live is developed in HTML5 for each unique device so that you’ll get the best possible gambling experience no matter if you are using a mobile or tablet device.
Evolution has also ensured that you’ll be able to play in both portrait and landscape mode on both iOS and Android mobile devices. On tablets, the game plays in landscape mode only.
Desi players looking for exceptional live entertainment where you don’t have to learn complicated rules or play against a dealer will love MONOPOLY Live.
No matter what kind of gambler you are, we are sure that you’ll find MONOPOLY Live entertaining, so go check it out at one of our most popular Indian casino sites!