Best Casinos for Blackjack Strategy 2022
Get up to ₹1,00,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Get up to ₹60,000 on Live Casino
- ₹200 minimum deposit!
- Site available in Hindi
- Hindi Roulette and Blackjack
Get up to ₹90,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- Paytm & Google Pay
- UPI Mobile payment available
Blackjack Dealer rules
First of all, you’ll want to know what rules the dealer is playing by. This differs from table to table, but the standard usually looks like this:
- The dealer gets one card facing up and one facing down.
- The dealer will be the last person to act on their hand during a round.
- The dealer usually has to draw cards for themselves until they reach 17.
- The dealer will never Split, Double Down, or Surrender.
What can the dealer’s hand tell you?
Since the dealer has to abide by the blackjack rules shown above, we can actually gather some information from their up-card.
The dealer’s up-card is one of the core assets to keep track of when using a basic blackjack strategy. Just keep in mind that a strategy only takes your cards and the dealer’s into consideration.
What’s called the “blackjack player safe zone” happens if a player lands with cards of 19 or over since it’s estimated that the average winning total in the game is 18.5.
Another estimation is that a dealer will be at an advantage over the player 6 out of 13 times, and because of this, a dealer showing a strong up-card is more likely to win.
Getting the best edge in blackjack
If you’re looking to up your blackjack game to earn some nice rupees, make sure you’ve got the basics down first.
This means learning how to play blackjack and to have a healthy relationship with your money. In the end, no strategy will be able to save you if you’re in debt or have a gambling problem.