Slot Review: FLAME Slot by NextGen
- Provider: NextGen
- Slot Type: Video slots
- RTP: 96.61%
- Volatility: MED-HIGH
- Pay Lines: 20
FLAME is an exciting five-column, three-row slot from provider NYX Interactive - a company known for its quality video slots' stunning graphics and high production value. Though you'll first notice its colourful theme, from the blue flame at the bottom of the screen to quirky catchphrases like "Got a light?" below the reels, the game's interface is incredibly intuitive and simple.
FLAME Slot Introduction
Simply click the play button to spin. Above and below this button, there are options to quickly increase or decrease your bet. All wagers are played across 20 potential paylines, so you don’t have to worry about configuring a bet to play on all possible lines. You can adjust the coin value, but all rounds play 15 coins across the 20 lines.
This makes FLAME an easy game for beginners to jump right into. More experienced players can add more nuance to the game by clicking the menu to the left of the play button. From this screen, you can pick different total bet amounts and see their coin values. You’ll also find the autoplay settings in this menu. Pick 10, 25, 50, or 100 rounds, and then watch as the reels spin.
FLAME Bonus Features
This slot machine doesn’t have a progressive jackpot. However, FLAME does have a few bonus features that, combined with the quality graphics and overall thrilling presentation, make this game more memorable than many other video slots. FLAME’s fire-themed bonus features include:
- Wild Inferno: Wilds expand to cover the entire reel. Held wild respins may also occur, connecting several wins together during one spin.
- Live Embers: Wilds are guaranteed to land during this feature.
- Spontaneous Combustion: Upgraded symbols land on the reels, potentially triggering bigger wins.
- Cross Flare: Winning paylines pay from left to right and from right to left.
- Fire Whirl: Players can win bonus prizes during this feature.
- Flare Up: During Flare Up rounds, wins are multiplied by up to 10x. During regular play, payline and scatter wins are multiplied by the coin value.
- Firestorm: During the Firestorm bonus feature, wilds and bonus symbols are combined into a bonus wild symbol. Look for this unique icon to land on reels 2, 3, and 4 during these rounds.
These features are triggered randomly during play. However, they’re more likely to occur during free spins.
FLAME Free Spins
Players trigger free spins whenever they get three bonus symbols on the reels. This awards 15 free games. This can occur with regular bonus symbols during normal gameplay, and with bonus wilds during the Firestorm feature.
FLAME Winning Symbols
FLAME features a variety of winning symbols: neon-colored animal heads, elemental symbols (fire, lightning, water, and leaf), and the four card suits: hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds. The lion, wolf, and eagle animal heads are the highest-valued winning symbols. The value of each piece varies depending on whether you line up three, four, or five in a winning payline.
Matching three bonus or bonus wild symbols on a payline also counts as a win in this game. Wilds and bonus wilds only appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. They substitute for all non-bonus symbols.
If you like the game FLAME Slot, SevenJackpots also recommend the following games for you: