How to play Reactoonz 2 slot
Reactoonz 2 slot is a cluster pay slot, which means that five or more identical symbols will have to land in a cluster connecting vertically, horizontally, or both, to count as a win.
A winning cluster disappears from the grid and activates the cascade feature, where new symbols fall onto the grid for chances of new clusters forming.
Reactoonz 2 symbols
There are a plethora of symbols in this slot! First off, we’ve got the eight paying symbols, recognizable from the first Reactoonz slot.
They’re all aliens, and although all of them look fairly similar, the high paying ones have two eyes, while lower-paying aliens only have one eye.
In the upper right-hand corner is the Fluctometer. The meter picks one random low-paying symbol with each new spin, and winning clusters of this fluctuating symbol fills the Fluctometer.
When filled and no more wins are created on the grid, the meter will deplete itself while adding 1-3 Electric Wilds.
Reactoonz 2 wilds
There are four different wilds in the Reactoonz 2 slot.
- Uncharged Wild: A Wild Pair Explosion or wins happening next to it will charge this wild. This symbol won’t substitute for other symbols to make a win.
- Electric Wild: Appears after a fluctuating symbol win, by filling the Fluctometer, or by charging Uncharged Wilds. Substitutes for all other symbols. When this symbol is part of a win, it also zaps all identical symbols and removes them from the grid, filling the Quantumeter.
- Energoon Wild: Are released by level 1 and 2 of the Quantumeter. Substitutes for all other symbols.
- Gargantoon Wild: Is released by level 3 and 4 of the Quantumeter. Substitutes for all other symbols. A 3×3 symbol is replaced by two 2×2 symbols, while nine 1×1 symbols replace a 2×2 symbol.
Reactoonz 2 slot bonus features
As you can see, this slot is PACKED with features!
If you find it difficult to grasp all of them from this review, give the game a few spins, we promise it’ll all make sense when you get your hands on the game.
The Quantumeter is the key to most features in Reactoonz 2. The meter is filled by winning clusters, including an Electric Wild. The Quantumeter has four levels of a total of 135 charges.
Level 1 = 55 charges required
Level 2 = 85 charges required
Level 3 = 110 charges required
Level 4 = 135 charges required
The meter fills until no new wins are created and will release Energoon Wilds depending on the level reached. One 2×2 Energoon if at level 2, or four 1×1 Energoons on level 1.
The Gargantoon Wild is released if level 3 or higher is reached. One 3×3 Gargantoon is released on level 3, while level 4 adds a 2x multiplier to wins created by the Gargantoon.
Wild Pair Explosion
If two or more Electric Wilds remain at the end of a spin, the Wild Pair Explosion is triggered. Depending on where the wilds are located, two things can happen:
- If two wilds are adjacent to each other, all other symbols (except other wilds) are removed.
- If wilds are not adjacent, symbols (except other wilds) between and surrounding them are removed.
All removed symbols are counted towards charging the Quantumeter.
Mobile Reactoonz 2 slot
If you think all of these features won’t fit in a mobile device, think again! We here at 7Jackpots actually prefer to play the Reactoonz 2 slot on mobile, as the format is very similar to other grid-like mobile games.
No matter if you have an iOS or Android phone, this game works just as well on both, and since it’s a grid game, it works even better in portrait mode.