How to play Money Train 2 slot
Money Train 2 is a video slot using classic paylines across five reels and four rows. There are 40 paylines, and landing at least three of any symbol on a payline from left to right will count as a win.
Adjust your bet level via the stack of coins, activate Autoplay from the play-symbol with a circle around it, and trigger faster gameplay using the fast-forward-button.
The Menu-button on the right will show you the paytable, and from here, you’re also able to adjust sound and auto-continue.
Money Train 2 symbols
The symbols in Money Train 2 are split into two categories; high and low-paying.
The four high-paying symbols are represented by the train “heisters”: The red Necromancer, the orange Collector, the green Sniper, and the blue Payer.
We’ve got four classic card suits representing the lower-paying symbols: spades, hearts, cloves, and diamonds.
Besides these, there’s also a Wild and a scatter symbol. Note that these are the ones in play during the base game. The Money Train 2 bonus feature is something else entirely.
Money Train 2 slot bonus features
Believe us when we say that the Money Cart Bonus Round feature is EVERYTHING in this game.
Sure, the base game plays nicely with its 40 paylines, nice steam-punk music, and winning chances, but it’s when the bonus starts that the heist is on for real.
But, before we head on over to the main event, let’s take a look at the Respin feature.
The feature triggers when two scatters land. Each scatter reveals a multiplier, which combines, after which the respin happens. Respins will continue to spin until a winning combination lands, and each non-winning respin increases the multiplier by 1.
Money Train 2 Money Cart Bonus Round
There are two ways to activate the Money Train 2 slot Money Cart Bonus Round; either play the game and land 3 or more scatters, or use the Buy Bonus feature.
The Buy Bonus will cost you 100x your bet, though, so only use this feature if you’ve got a bankroll large enough to do so.
Bonus Round Mechanics
The Money Cart Bonus is played on a unique set of reels, with a unique set of symbols. The reels are empty, and the feature starts with a respin balance of three. The remaining number of respins decreases with each spin, but if at least one symbol lands during a respin, they’ll reset to the initial three.
Filling one reel with symbols will add an additional reel to the game. Filling a second reel will add one more, totaling the reels to seven.
During this bonus feature, all symbols that land will add to the total multiplier will multiply your bet at the end of the feature.
There are several different symbols that can land, and remember, they’ve got the capabilities of paying 50,000x your bet in winnings!
Money Cart Bonus Round Symbols
- Bonus symbol: Reveals a value between 1x – 10x.
- Golden bonus symbol: Has a value between 20x – 200x.
- Payer: Reveals a multiplier value and adds this to all other symbols visible on the reels.
- Collector: Reveals a multiplier value, collects all visible values from other symbols, and adds them to its own.
- Collector/Payer: Reveals a multiplier value, adds the sum of all other visible values to itself, then continues with adding its updated value to all other visible symbols.
- Sniper: Reveals a multiplier value, then selects 3-8 symbols to double their value. It can act on the same symbol several times.
- Necromancer: Reveals a multiplier value and then brings back between 2 and 7 used symbols to life. Symbols that can be brought back are Collector, Payer, Collector/Payer, or Sniper.
- Reset Plus: Reveals a multiplier value and increases the spins’ starting value by one.
- Persistent Payer: Reveals a multiplier value and adds it to all other symbols during each of the remaining spins. The symbol does not pay itself.
- Persistent Sniper: Reveals a multiplier value and doubles the value of 3 – 8 symbols during each remaining spins.
- Persistent Collector Reveals a multiplier value, then collects all other values and adds them to its own during each of the remaining spins.
Mobile Money Train 2 slot
If there’s anything you can be sure of, it’s that you’ll be able to play Money Train 2 on mobile!
The game works from basically any smartphone, although we did notice a slight lag in the animations on older phones when the game moves between the base and bonus game.
As this is a slot game taking place on a train, the landscape mode gives you the most immersive gaming experience.
This is a game that has been on people’s mouths since its release, many thanks to the fact that people quickly managed to exceed the games’ maximum payout!
In other words, there’s huge potential in this game for those who dare to stay on to get a good bonus round. It is a highly volatile game, and buying the bonus round will drain you of money faster than you can shout, “Lakshmi, help!”
But when you hit that good bonus round, you’ll understand why everyone’s been raving about this game.
If you like the game Money Train 2, SevenJackpots also recommend the following games for you:
Play for REAL at our Recommended Casinos
Deposit ₹500 – get ₹500 EXTRA rupees to play with!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- Over 2000 different Games!
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Get up to ₹10,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- ₹500 min deposit
- Paytm & Google Pay
- UPI Mobile payment available
Deposit ₹1000 get ₹2000 bonus
- Instant deposit & withdrawal w. NetBanking
- Awarded & safe casino & sportsbook
- Minimum deposit ₹500
- 1000+ casino games
Get up to ₹20,000 EXTRA to play with + ₹5,000 in Free Bets!
- Paytm & G-Pay through Net Banking
- Local Indian brand
- Roulette, Teen Patti & Andar Bahar games
- Biggest jackpots!