Evolution Slingshot Auto Roulette
Evolution Slingshot Auto Roulette is a type of live casino roulette that follows the European rules for the game. This means there’s a fantastic house edge at approximately 2.7 percent since the wheel drops the 00 you’ll see on American tables.
With one less number on the table, the odds for all types of bets you can place are improved. Of course, Evolution Slingshot isn’t traditional European roulette. Though it follows the same basic rules and has the same ways to wager, gameplay is much faster. This is because there’s no live dealer. However, this is still live roulette.
Top Roulette Online Casinos in India
Deposit ₹500 – get ₹500 EXTRA rupees to play with!
- Paytm & Crypto payments
- Live Dealer Teen Patti & Andar Bahar
- ₹500 min. deposit!
Get up to ₹90,000 in Welcome Bonus
- Avaliable in HI, BN, KN & TE languages
- Paytm & Google Pay
- UPI Mobile payment available
Deposit ₹1000 get ₹2000 bonus
- Instant deposit & withdrawal w. NetBanking
- Awarded & safe casino & sportsbook
- Minimum deposit ₹500
Get up to ₹20,000 EXTRA to play with + ₹5,000 in Free Bets!
- Paytm & G-Pay through Net Banking
- Local Indian brand
- Roulette, Teen Patti & Andar Bahar games
What is Evolution Slingshot Auto Roulette?
Evolution Gaming is the developer of dozens of incredible live casino games, including several variations of roulette. Slingshot stands out, though, since it’s automated and rounds can progress quicker than in the traditional game. The provider boasts the widest selection of live tables, so you can count on finding the type of roulette or card game you prefer without having to miss out on a full casino experience.
Since Slingshot uses the European wheel and structure, it follows the roulette rules of that game. Whatever roulette strategy you use for the European variation will work for Evolution Slingshot. Each round follows these steps:
- The round starts when the green light comes on. Players can begin making wagers at that point.
- The ball is dropped into the wheel, which is turned by an air jet that simulates the traditional game.
- The light turns yellow. This means bets are about to close.
- The light turns red, signifying no more bets may be placed.
- The ball comes to a stop. You can see which number was hit next to the light.
There’s no other difference between European roulette and Slingshot roulette. The wheel features the same 37 numbers, including the single zero, and unlike the American wheel, the numbers aren’t arranged in any type of pattern.
No croupier on Evolution Slingshot Auto Roulette
Though no croupier is present, the game’s unique wheel and ball system – called Slingshot2 and developed by Cammegh — generates results in real-time. Rounds are filmed and streamed, so this game qualifies as a type of live roulette. Note that the Slingshot2 software isn’t a random number generator. Instead, it simulates the spin of the wheel and drop of a ball using air jets to generate the exact same results you’d get if you were sitting at a physical table.
You can place inside and outside bets in Evolution Sling Roulette. Inside bets are those placed on the red and black numbers in the checkered part of the table. These include:
- Straight bets: Also called a straight-up bet or a single number bet, in this wager, you pick the single number you think will land on the wheel. You’ve only got a 1 in 37 chance of guessing correctly.
- Split bets: Put a chip on the edge where two numbers meet. You win a split bet if the ball stops on either of the two numbers.
- Corner bets: Put a chip on the corner where four numbers meet. You win if the ball stops on any of those four numbers.
In addition to the part of the table with the red and black numbers, you’ll see slots around the edges where you can place chips. These are outside bets and include:
- Column bets: You can place chips on one or more of the three “2 to 1” pockets at the end of three columns on the roulette table. This is a column bet. You’ve got a roughly 33 percent chance of guessing the right group of numbers.
- Dozen bets: Toward the bottom part of the table nearest the player are pockets dividing the checkered numbers into three groups. You can wager on the “1st 12” (numbers 1 through 12), “2nd 12” (13 through 24), or “3rd 12” (25 through 36) spaces. These are called dozen bets, and you’ve also got a roughly 33 percent chance of picking the right pocket.
- Even money wagers: You can guess whether the ball will land on a red or black pocket, an even or odd number, or a number between 1 and 18 or 9 and 36. These bets payout at a rate of 1 to 1, and you’ve got an approximately 50 percent chance of guessing correctly.
Location of Tables
Evolution Gaming mainly streams games from two studios — one in Malta and one in Latvia. Occasionally, games are also streamed live from a real Indian casino.
Key Benefits for Players
The key benefit of Evolution Slingshot is fast, reliable, automated live play. Instead of a croupier, the game uses a system of air jets that simulates the physics of a roulette wheel to deliver precise, fair, and authentic results. Up to 80 rounds of Evolution Slingshot can be played in an hour, and since the game doesn’t use a live dealer, it can be made available 24 hours a day. Other appealing features of Slingshot Roulette include:
- Standard and VIP table access
- High-quality video
- Multiple cameras to help players monitor all the action
- Tables with half currency betting
Format & Playing Interface
Slingshot Auto Roulette uses a top-down camera to show the table and wheel. If you’ve ever played a roulette game before, you’ll immediately recognize the interface. Like other Evolution Gaming tables, this one uses a green, yellow, and red light to show when betting is open, about to close, and closed. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see your remaining balance, current wager, and buttons to access the betting history, live chat, and settings. Finally, underneath the roulette wheel, you’ll see a sign clearly displaying the game’s minimum and maximum bet limits.
Evolution Gaming’s Slingshot roulette is a great choice for players in India who want streamlined play. The unique double jet system to manage the ball and wheel is safe and fair, emulating the exact experience you’d have with a real croupier. However, since play is automated, rounds can progress much faster. If you’re a veteran gamer looking for a faster version of traditional roulette, check out Evolution Slingshot.