7 Reasons Why 2020 is the Online Gaming year for India
The Hindustan Times has recognized our knowledge of India as a growing market for gambling in their latest article. It clearly shows that SevenJackpots remains your go-to site for the latest casino news and information.
India is a game changer – Here’s why
India is soaring when it comes to gaming, with the market being expected to pass the $1 billion mark in 2021.
The significant number of Indians playing games has a direct effect on the demand for developers, designers, investors, and other professions, helping the market grow.
There are seven primary reasons why India is the ‘next big thing’ in gaming:
- 1. India, a country of youngsters – Over 75% of the population is under 45, which means that there’s a high level of tech-savvy people, eager to play games, both on mobile and computer.
- 2. Mobile gaming is on the rise – Yes, people still play on computers, especially for e-sport games. But, mobile devices are gaining a much broader audience thanks to technological advancements making it possible to play popular massive online games from the phone.
- 3. Increase in internet users – The number of Indians using the internet today is close to 600 million, which comes to show the potential of introducing online games to that number of people.
- 4. Tailor-made content for Indian users – The times of Indians having to adjust to western games is gone. Today, players can enjoy real money games such as Andar Bahar, Teen Patti, and Rummy online.
- 5. eSports is on the rise – Over 250 million gamers participate in some form of e-sports annually. Classic e-sports such as CS:GO, DOTA 2, as well as fantasy sports, especially that of cricket, is on the rise.
- 6. Higher focus on IT – India is becoming a global center for technology and online services, which sees the number of IT companies grow in the country.
- 7. Evolution of digital payment methods – Google Pay and Paytm are quickly becoming recognized payment methods for both online and offline purchases.
Lottoland sets record-high Jackpot winner in India!
Shaji from Kerala took home a massive ₹3.3 crore jackpot! 2020 was a whirlwind for…
Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021!
What a year it has been! 2020 has been a totally insane year where practically…
Massive ₹2,03,91,683 win in Evolution’s Mega Ball!
A double Mega Ball-draw that resulted in a ₹2 CRORE win! Bingo enthusiasts from all…
NetEnt LIVE Shutdown part of Evolution Acquisition
No more NetEnt LIVE. Studio shutdown on 1st December Live dealers and other employees at…
Blast from the Past: A tale as old as Christmas Baba!
Christmas time is here, a perfect time for holiday gambling! As we are heading into…
LeoVegas new LeoJackpot Starts at 44 CRORE!
Become a real money crorepati with LeoJackpot at LeoVegas LeoVegas, the self-proclaimed King of Casino,…